A day with a difference!
Information and Activity Day: Sun 26th Aug
- Join the Natural Builders (all day from 10am)
- Meet the Founder – Short Presentation and Tour (1-3pm)
- Explore Small Footprint Options for Stage 2 (from 3pm)
Come to visit our beautiful site for a couple of hours and learn about the vision for our Ecovillage with Village Founder, Lyndall Parris.
- Presentation and tour program runs from 1-3pm.
- Registration is open at 12.30.
- Individual $10/Family $20
- Free for NELN members & participants in the Natural Build event
After Lyndall’s presentation, from 3pm onwards, Dan Mohr is offering an opportunity for members and interested visitors to explore ideas about creative design and small footprint housing in Stage 2.
If you would like to spend a more spontaneous day getting to know us better through working together, come prepared to get grubby and join our Natural Build crew at their learning site: the camp kitchen. There is no cost: your contribution is your time and energy.
- BYO picnic and drinks.
- Wear closed in shoes, hat and water.
Fun will be shared!