In 2018 our Oen Days have a new format- they are now the two-monthly and are called Village Days.
As well as the traditional site tours and presentation, now you can also meet a co-op member for an in-depth discussion, see members in action (and maybe join in). Each month there are different activities. Past Village days have included building with straw bales, checking beehives, finding edible weeds, repairing bikes, sharpening tools, digging drainage, selling plants and practising meditation.
We hope to see you there!
- When last Saturday of September & November 2018, starting from about 10am (Details to be provided)
- Where 25 Research Road, Narara NSW 2250
- How Just turn up. You don’t need to register to attend the Village Day or the Monthly Network talk.
- Cost $10 per person or $20 for a family.
- NB Entry is free to NELN members. NELN membership allows you to attend all Open Days for 12 months, and provides discounts on special workshops and tours. Annual membership costs individual $20, family $40. Join Now
Check this web site or the NEV website http://nararaecovillage.com or find us on Facebook for further details about each month.