Sat 29 Jun 2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
June Open Day at Narara Ecovillage
- Narara Ecovillage, 25 Research Rd, Narara NSW, 2250 (20 minutes walk from Narara Train station, 90 minutes north of Sydney & 5 minutes from Gosford)
- Short presentation by our Founder Lyndall Parris or other members, with Q&A.
- Walking site tours
Cost to attend any part of the day:
- Individual $10, Family $20 (free for Network (NELN) members)
- bring enclosed shoes and hats
- leave your pets at home when you visit the Ecovillage
For information about activities and stalls available each month, check our facebook page.
At other times our front gate is closed so if you would like a private site tour, please contact us.