The Eco-Living network holds events around the Central Coast however most are held onsite at the Narara Ecovillage.
The EcoVillage is located in the suburb of Narara which is the first train station past Gosford. The site is the old horticultural station at the foothills of the Strickland State Forest.
- Take the Sydney-Newcastle Fwy
- Take the Gosford turn off
- Follow Central Coast Highway then at West Gosford turn left Into Manns Rd
- Keep going (go past Narara Creek Rd and past Reeves Rd then get ready….)
- Turn left at Carrington St
- Turn right at Hanlan Rd
- Turn left into Fountain which becomes Research Rd and we are at the end of that road.
- From the Narara station exit west
- Walk straight up Deane Street
- Turn left into Hanlan Street
- Right into Fountain which becomes Research Road and we are at the end of that road.
Currently, it takes about 30 mins to walk but in the future we have another/quicker route to the station planned.
Or you can take a train to Gosford Station and a taxi ($12-15) or bus from the station. More information on public transport options at http://www.transportnsw.info).