Water tanks workshop
John Caley, from Ecological Design, facilitates this 2.5 hour workshop aimed at equipping householders with the essential knowledge required to design and manage a rainwater harvesting system.
- How to choose the best tank size
- How to calculate demand for their rainwater tank system
- About the different types of tanks and their installation requirements
- How to design a system including first leaf screening mesh, rain heads and first flush diverters
- How to ensure suitable water quality and minimise health impacts
- Ongoing maintenance requirements
This workshop is limited to 25 participants.
Place: Visitors Centre at Narara Ecovillage, 25 Research Rd Narara NSW (by car or train, c.1.5 hours from Central Station)
Cost: Free to NELN members. $10 per person for non-NELN members
NELN members can pre-register here using Eventbrite
Click here To join NELN